Halls Facebook Groups 2022/23
Our official Facebook groups for 2022/23 are now live!
We know most of you won't have a confirmed place in halls yet, however you are welcome to join the group of the hall you are hoping to move in to. Each hall has its own Facebook Group where we share events and updates throughout the year - it's also a great place to meet your flatmates when you receive your specific room number once you have a confirmed place at the University. In the meantime, we will share information about applying and other info that may be useful for your planning.
Follow the official Halls Life Facebook and Instagram pages for all Halls. Once you're connected on all the socials, keep an eye on the Halls Life Website for the latest information and events.
Click your Hall below to join the official Facebook group:
Official Greenbank Student Village 2022/23
Official Philharmonic Court 2022/23
Official Melville Grove 2022/23
Guidance on using these platforms
These groups are for people who will be living in University of Liverpool Halls during 2022/23 and are administrated by the Halls' Life Team.
For regular updates make sure you also follow our Instagram account, @livunihalls, and visit the Halls Life Website.
We do not start Group Chats for you, but you are welcome to do this once you have joined the group if you wish.
If you have any questions that are not answered by the Accommodation website, Halls Life website or our Facebook page, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the following posts are not permitted:
- Posts advertising external events (i.e. non University/Guild events). Posts promoting Halls or University based events are normally permitted.
- Posts designed to sell anything to group members (for example tickets to club nights, sign ups to broadband etc). The only exception is promotion of ticket sales for Halls/University events.
- Posts advertising job opportunities not in Halls. This includes posts promoting schemes to make money.
Any posts that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted and the person posting may be removed from the group. Please contact us before posting if in doubt (email@example.com).
You can also read the Social Media Compliance Policy for the University here.
- Read Next
- Leaving Halls for the Spring Break Staying in Halls over Spring Break? Here's what's on... Spring Break Mixer Staying safe when out and about Resilience and Wellbeing Workshop Support available to you Weekly Wellbeing Gestures Top tips for making the most of second semester How to make your money go further on your food shop 5 wellbeing podcasts to give a try
- Everything you need to know about moving into Halls! Halls Facebook Groups 2022/23 What's in your room Halls Postal Address What to pack Understanding your room number Items not permitted in Halls Moving In - Top Tips Catering at Vine Court Travelling around the City and to Greenbank