Halls Facebook Groups 2023/24
The official Halls Facebook groups for 2023/24 are now live!
We know most of you won't have a confirmed place in halls yet, however you are welcome to join the group of the hall you are hoping to move in to. Each hall has its own Facebook Group where we share events and updates throughout the year - it's also a great place to meet your flatmates and future neighbours once you have received your specific room number after confirming a place at the University. In the meantime, we will share information about applying and other info that may be useful for your planning.
Click your Hall below to join the official Facebook group:
Guidance on using these platforms
These groups are for people who will be living in University of Liverpool Halls during 2023/24 and are administrated by the Halls Life Team.
We do not start Group Chats for you, but you are welcome to do this once you have joined the group if you wish.
If you have any questions that are not answered by the Accommodation website, Halls Life website or our Facebook page, please contact our team at email@example.com.
Please note that the following posts are not permitted:
- Posts advertising external events (i.e. non University/Guild events). Posts promoting Halls or University based events are normally permitted.
- Posts designed to sell anything to group members (for example tickets to club nights, sign ups to broadband etc). The only exception is promotion of ticket sales for Halls/University events.
- Posts advertising job opportunities not in Halls. This includes posts promoting schemes to make money.
Any posts that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted and the person posting may be removed from the group. Please contact us before posting if in doubt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can also read the Social Media Compliance Policy for the University here.
- Read Next
- Vine HSC Beatlemania Trivia Night Greenbank HSC Movie Night Beat your score at the next recycling audit Greenbank Bike Workshops & Bike Hire Finding housemates to live with next year How food waste recycling is making an impact so far Feel Good Feb: Ollie's top Green Spaces to visit LGBTQ+ History Month - What's on? Living in Halls during Ramadan Advice by Abi : Feel Good Food This February
- Halls Facebook Groups 2023/24 Halls Postal Address Items not permitted in Halls What to pack Mentally preparing for University Travelling around the city and to Greenbank Liverpool's local must-see markets Join your Hall's Student Committee Shopping in Liverpool Requesting to move rooms