Budget friendly tourist activities in Liverpool
While you’re in Liverpool it’s important to make the most of the city and what it has to offer while making sure it fits within your budget. Take a look at some affordable activities Liverpool has to offer – all are £11 and under!
1. Ferry across the Mersey
Be a tourist in your own city and hop on the River Explorer Cruise for great views of Liverpool’s skyline while learning about Liverpool’s maritime history. Be sure to wrap up!
Tickets cost £11 but NUS card holders can book on for £9.50. Find out more here.
2. Hire a bike and cycle along the waterfront
If you’re looking for an outdoor activity, why not hire a citybike and explore the city or ride from the Pier Head to Otterspool promenade.
3. Tower experience at the Anglican Cathedral
If you love a good view point, head inside the Anglican cathedral to buy a ticket for the Tower Experience. From the top of the cathedral you will see incredible 360 degree, panoramic views of the whole city.
4. Radio City Tower Viewing
Again, if you love a good view point and can handle heights, Radio City Tower offers a gallery view point where you can Liverpool’s landmarks at 400 feet. Students can buy a ticket online for just £6!
5. Tour of Williamson Tunnels
If you fancy wandering around Liverpool’s underground, the Williamson Tunnels tour can offer just that! You can take part on a guided tour of the tunnels that were built in the early 1800’s. Tours are just £5 and you can find out more here.
For more inspiration, check out our Free things to do in Liverpool article here.
Let us know what you get up to by tagging @livunihalls in your pictures!
- Read Next
- Revision Food packs Revision Food packs Craft Night Halls for the Holidays Mixer Christmas Baking Kits 5 ingredients or less: Cheesy Pesto Pasta Bake Winter Warmer Recipe: Easy Pea Risotto 5 ingredients or less: Pitta Pizzas Winter Warmer Recipe: Sausage Ragu Exploring Liverpool: Christmas festivities
- Everything you need to know about moving into Halls! Halls Facebook Groups 2022/23 What's in your room Halls Postal Address What to pack Understanding your room number Items not permitted in Halls Moving In - Top Tips Halls Life Activity Packs Catering at Vine Court