5 ingredients or less: Pitta Pizzas
Pizza pittas are a tasty lunch or dinner and a great way to use up your cupboard ingredients!
- 4 pitta breads, white or wholemeal
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 pepper, diced
- Pepperoni or meat-free alternative
- Mozzarella (broken into small chunks) or cheddar cheese, grated
- Tomato puree
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Cut your pitta breads in half so you end up with 8 halves
- Take a teaspoon of tomato puree and spread a thin layer over each half of the pitta bread
- Sprinkle the cheese over your pittas before adding your the onion, pepper and pepperoni. These make for a great base but feel free to substitute with or use your favourite toppings such as tomatoes, mushroom, ham, olives etc.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until the toppings are cooked, the cheese is melted and your pittas harden! Enjoy!
- Read Next
- Dover's International Fun Day Greenbank HSC Christmas Market Event Greenbank Christmas Movie Night Jingle Hall The Way 6 Winter Warmer recipes Making the most of winter in Liverpool Tips to prevent tailgating Advice by Abi: Managing the colder months Halls Table Tennis League NEW: Sport Equipment available to hire in Halls
- Halls Facebook Groups 2023/24 Halls Postal Address Items not permitted in Halls What to pack Mentally preparing for University Halls Life Activity Packs Travelling around the city and to Greenbank Liverpool's local must-see markets Join your Hall's Student Committee Shopping in Liverpool