5 ingredients or less: Pitta Pizzas
Pizza pittas are a tasty lunch or dinner and a great way to use up your cupboard ingredients!
- 4 pitta breads, white or wholemeal
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 pepper, diced
- Pepperoni or meat-free alternative
- Mozzarella (broken into small chunks) or cheddar cheese, grated
- Tomato puree
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Cut your pitta breads in half so you end up with 8 halves
- Take a teaspoon of tomato puree and spread a thin layer over each half of the pitta bread
- Sprinkle the cheese over your pittas before adding your the onion, pepper and pepperoni. These make for a great base but feel free to substitute with or use your favourite toppings such as tomatoes, mushroom, ham, olives etc.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until the toppings are cooked, the cheese is melted and your pittas harden! Enjoy!
- Read Next
- Feel Good February in Halls Global Opportunities Welcome Mixer Melville and Tudor Formal Greeenbank Formals Dover and Philharmonic Formal Vine Court Formal Crown Place Formals Housemate Mixer Valentines treat bags Getting involved in your Hall's community
- Everything you need to know about moving into Halls! Halls Facebook Groups 2022/23 What's in your room Halls Postal Address What to pack Understanding your room number Items not permitted in Halls Moving In - Top Tips Catering at Vine Court Travelling around the City and to Greenbank