Life in Liverpool
Whether you live in halls or have moved in to the local community, we're sure you're proud of Liverpool and want to make the best of your time here. The University attracts the brightest students from diverse backgrounds and you all make a great contribution to the City. This information has been put together to help make the most out of your time living here - click below for more information on each topic.
- Life in the Community - Find out about how to settle in to your new neighbourhood.
- Exploring Liverpool - A variety of recommendations for places to explore, eat and drink around the city.
- Representing your University - A reminder of the University's expectations for students out in the community.
- Where to find help - We recognise that there may be times when our students are the victims of problematic behaviour off-campus, click here to find out where to go for help and support.
- Student Community Guide - Click here for lots of advice and guidance from Liverpool Student Homes on Life in the Community.
- Volunteering and Societies - Click here for access to a huge variety of volunteering opportunities and societies from Liverpool Guild of Students.
- Read Next
- NEW: Register for HSC training - Saturday 8th October Taking care of your mental health Joining your HSC: Welcome Meetings What's your Halls sustainability pledge for the year? Win a £25 voucher! RA CPD session: First Aid Training - 12 November RA CPD session: Bystander Intervention Training - 9 November 5 steps to looking after your wellbeing About us: Halls Life What to pack/not pack for your year in Halls! RA CPD session: Active Listening - 23 November
- Everything you need to know about moving into Halls! Halls Facebook Groups 2022/23 What's in your room What to pack Understanding your room number Items not permitted in Halls Halls Postal Address Moving In - Top Tips Catering at Vine Court Travelling around the City and to Greenbank