Moving in to your own home is an exciting time for every student and we want to make the transition as smooth as possible. The below links take you through every step, from deciding where to live and who to live with, to settling in to your new community. Please take your time to read this guidance carefully.
- Finding your next home - our main advice would be not to rush - but click here for more in-depth instructions on where to get more information.
- Finding Housemates - click here to find out what to do if you need to fill a space in a house, or find others to live with.
- Moving out of halls - When the time comes to leave halls these are the steps students will need to take.
- Moving in to your new home - Key steps to follow (and boxes to tick) when moving in to your new home.
- Life in the Community - Find out about how to settle in to your new community and get advice to ensure a positive relationship with your neighbours
- Stay Safe at home - Guidance from Liverpool Student Homes on making your home as safe as possible.
- Representing your University - A reminder of the University's expectations for students out in the community.
Click here to see advice once you have moved and are living in the wider Liverpool community.
- Read Next
- NEW: Register for HSC training - Saturday 8th October Taking care of your mental health Joining your HSC: Welcome Meetings What's your Halls sustainability pledge for the year? Win a £25 voucher! RA CPD session: First Aid Training - 12 November RA CPD session: Bystander Intervention Training - 9 November 5 steps to looking after your wellbeing About us: Halls Life What to pack/not pack for your year in Halls! RA CPD session: Active Listening - 23 November
- Everything you need to know about moving into Halls! Halls Facebook Groups 2022/23 What's in your room What to pack Understanding your room number Items not permitted in Halls Halls Postal Address Moving In - Top Tips Catering at Vine Court Travelling around the City and to Greenbank