Halls Facebook Groups 2021/22
If you're planning to join us for the academic year 2021/22, the Halls Facebook Groups are now live!
We know most of you won't have a confirmed place in halls yet, however you are welcome to join the group of the hall you are hoping to move in to. Each hall has its own Facebook Group where we share events and updates throughout the year - it's also a great place to meet your flatmates when you receive your specific room number once you have a confirmed place at the University. In the meantime, we will share information about applying and other info that may be useful for your planning.
Official Crown Place 2021/22 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/2936813426562221/
Official Vine Court 2021/22 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/287349009590231
Official Greenbank Student Village 2021/22 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/255393702950174
Official Tudor Close 2021/22 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/590757821844812
Official Philharmonic Court 2021/22 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/530385934618635
Official Melville Grove 2021/22 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/289663086003846
Official Dover Court 2021/22 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/744657699569128
Information about All Halls
There are also official Facebook and Instagram pages for the Halls:
Guidance on using these platforms
These groups are for people who will be living in University of Liverpool Halls during 2021 / 22 and are administrated by the Halls' Life Team.
We do not start Group Chats for you, but you are welcome to do this once you have joined the group if you wish.
If you have any questions that are not answered by the Accommodation website, Halls Life website or our Facebook page, please contact our team at email@example.com.
Please note that the following posts are not permitted:
- Posts advertising external events (i.e. non University/Guild events). Posts promoting Halls or University based events are normally permitted.
- Posts designed to sell anything to group members (for example tickets to club nights, sign ups to broadband etc). The only exception is promotion of ticket sales for Halls/University events.
- Posts advertising job opportunities not in Halls. This includes posts promoting schemes to make money.
Any posts that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted and the person posting may be removed from the group. Please contact us before posting if in doubt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can also read the Social Media Compliance Policy for the University here.
Once you're connected with us online, click here to find out more about Life in Halls.
- Read Next
- Revision Food packs Revision Food packs Craft Night Halls for the Holidays Mixer Christmas Baking Kits 5 ingredients or less: Cheesy Pesto Pasta Bake Winter Warmer Recipe: Easy Pea Risotto 5 ingredients or less: Pitta Pizzas Winter Warmer Recipe: Sausage Ragu Exploring Liverpool: Christmas festivities
- Everything you need to know about moving into Halls! Halls Facebook Groups 2022/23 What's in your room Halls Postal Address What to pack Understanding your room number Items not permitted in Halls Moving In - Top Tips Halls Life Activity Packs Catering at Vine Court