Catering at Vine Court
If you're considering going catered at Vine Court, you can rest assured there is plenty of choice on the menu!
Having catered accommodation is a great way to socialise with other residents at meal times. You can also benefit from no washing up or weekly shopping trips which gives you extra time on your hands for other important activities!
We offer catered accommodation at Vine Court which is one of our on-campus Halls. Our friendly catering team offer a range of meal choices each day including vegan and vegetarian options.
Catered accommodation at Vine Court includes breakfast and your evening meal. For breakfast, you can expect:
- a choice of porridge & cereals
- cooked options such as bacon, sausage, eggs, baked beans and hash browns
- selection of fruits and yoghurt
- toast with jam/marmalade
- hot drinks as well as fruit juice
To get a taste for what’s on offer for the evening meal, take a look at the 3 example menus below.
Rest assured that you can discuss any dietary requirements with the Catering Manager on arrival to Vine Court or if you have any concerns, you can always speak to the Chef on duty.
Week 1 - Dinner
Week 2 - Dinner
Week 3 - Dinner
Find out more about Vine Court and its facilities here.
- Read Next
- Leaving Halls for the Spring Break Staying in Halls over Spring Break? Here's what's on... Spring Break Mixer Staying safe when out and about Resilience and Wellbeing Workshop Support available to you Weekly Wellbeing Gestures Top tips for making the most of second semester How to make your money go further on your food shop 5 wellbeing podcasts to give a try
- Everything you need to know about moving into Halls! Halls Facebook Groups 2022/23 What's in your room Halls Postal Address What to pack Understanding your room number Items not permitted in Halls Moving In - Top Tips Catering at Vine Court Travelling around the City and to Greenbank