Blog Writing Opportunity for Careers
Would you like to have the opportunity to have your writing published on the Careers and Employability website?
The Careers and Employability Team want to hear about your experiences of boosting your employability during lockdown. This could be through a virtual internship, a work placement, volunteering or an online course that you’ve completed.
Having your work published on an established website is a fantastic way of building your online presence, promoting yourself and your skills, and getting noticed by potential future employers.
Blogs should be between 500 and 800 words and can include images (this could be photos or screenshots of a virtual internship/course). Please include:
- Your course and year of study
- How you found out about the opportunity
- If there was a recruitment process, explain what you had to do and how you found it
- The skills and knowledge that you gained through your experience
- How this has/will help you when applying for jobs/internships
Please send completed blogs to email@example.com.
If this is something you’d be interested in, but haven’t yet managed to secure work experience or complete an online course, then now is the time to start! You can begin boosting your employability right now by accessing some of the free digital resources on the C&E webpage.
Resources include Handshake, The Forage (virtual internships) and LinkedIn Learning. All are free and accessible to student via the Careers & Employability website, where you can also contact our team of Career Coaches for help and advice: www.liverpool.ac.uk/careers/virtual-career-studio
- Read Next
- Leaving Halls for the Spring Break Staying in Halls over Spring Break? Here's what's on... Spring Break Mixer Staying safe when out and about Resilience and Wellbeing Workshop Support available to you Weekly Wellbeing Gestures Top tips for making the most of second semester How to make your money go further on your food shop 5 wellbeing podcasts to give a try
- Everything you need to know about moving into Halls! Halls Facebook Groups 2022/23 What's in your room Halls Postal Address What to pack Understanding your room number Items not permitted in Halls Moving In - Top Tips Catering at Vine Court Travelling around the City and to Greenbank